How to Prepare for an ACLS CourseFebruary 13, 2015
Reading and Interpreting a 12-lead ECG (EKG) – You can do it!February 23, 2015
There are various certification and re certification courses that are provided by us. Some of this certification courses include PALS, BLS, and online ACLS. After completion of the courses, the certificates can be provided immediately. Also, the renewal of certificates is done instantly using the available PDF certification card in addition exam grading is done.
The classes provided are nationally in all U.S states and internationally accepted since it was developed using the current American Heart Association Guidelines and by the certified physicians.
There are manuals provided to give the guidelines at all times especially on the most current AHA ACLS, BLS, and PALS. The following are other more useful information you should know about the training center.
1. Provision of the certification card- The online training enables you to receive or renew a certificate within a very short time as required.
The course can be taken from any part of the world without movement at any time of your choice. One is not required to attend classroom sessions. There should be no doubt with the certification since it has been approved by certified and licensed physicians. About the exam, the duration of a complete exam is an hour on average.
When you do your final exam and pass, the PDF provider is sent through your email. After wich shipping of wallet, provider card is done for free and should happen the same day.
This happens along with CEU or CME certificate. There are 43 CLUES for re certification and 8 CEUs for certification. The other advantage is that, in case of exam failure unlimited retake is guaranteed at no extra cost.
2. Testing and online training- Recert 911 provides a cheap and convenient ACLS, PALS and BLS trial, and training. In the training center, there is provision for initial certification for the new trainees also the recertification is done for the PALS.
In addition, we offer ACLS and BLS online renewal of certificates.. The materials used for training is not outdated since it is updated for instance for now it has been updated with latest 2015 AHA Guide with Clinical recommendations. You can get the certification at the training center that is accepted at all times nationally.
3. Offline skills test- In the training there are always no offline skills testing is required. It is always recommended that there is no requirement for completion of a clinical skills test for one receive the certificates. Since PALS ACLS and BLS are very detailed courses, and they almost cover everything it is required of you to understand to earn the initial ACLS certification or even recertification.
Since some of the employers demand skills test, there will be a provision of the list of skills testing centers. One can finish up an aptitude test at own pace.
4. Immediate Grading and certification- The results are released instantly. The answers are usually scored right immediately they are submitted. After passing the exam, the PDF card is immediately emailed to you. The review is always available for you when you are ready to do.
There is no more convenient way to the trainee to get ACLS, BSLS or PALS initial certification or even renewal. After one receives the PDF card, the next thing is to wait for wallet card for verification of the certification.
5. Flexibility- The tests and classes provide at ACLS certification center are planned in more convenient way. The exams and courses are available. It’s your choice to prepare for the exams by studying or do exam immediately you register. After completion of the review, you can wait for about 2 hours to get your initial or renewal certification card.
6. Online Preparation- There are online materials provided to assist you prepare well for the exams. The BLS, BLS and ACLS courses offered are more detailed than the re certification classes.
Re certification courses have all the review materials that you may need to prepare well and pass ACLS, PALS or the BLS renewal tests that will make you maintain the certification status.
7. Material access- The contents can be obtained for up to two years after completing the course. This will ensure you stay updated even after the exams whenever you wish. The materials are regularly updated using the new American Heart Association recommendation and guidelines used for BLS, ACLS, and PALS training.
8. Exam access- The exam for the courses is accessible from any computer. The mobile devices for instance Android devices phone or tablet PCs can be used. There are 50 questions in the case of PALS and ACLS and 35 questions for BLS. The duration of doing the exam is not fixed and any time the answers to the questions are submitted the results are instantly scored. If one fails the exams, there are always chances to repeat.
In conclusion, the ACLS certification center is confident in the provision of convenient and high quality of testing and training of the courses. You can register for it, and you will not regret since it will make you more knowledgeable and competitive in the marketplace.
Recert 911 offers ACLS Certifications and Recertifications in Houston, Kingwood, Humble, Atoscacita, Porter